Craftsman Series 1 Wenge PRE-ORDER 50% DEPOSIT ships Feb 2021
Chambered Single Pickup Electric Guitar
50% non-refundable DEPOSIT for pre-order. Pre-order ends October 8, 2020 or when sold out. Guitars are expected to ship February 2021. Before shipping, you will be invoiced for the outstanding balance ($750) plus insured shipping. Shipping cost is $150 to USA, Canada, Japan, China mainland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, and the Netherlands. Shipping cost is $230 to all other countries. Invoice for the balance plus shipping must be paid within 14 days of receipt to avoid forfeiture of deposit. By purchasing this pre-order, you agree to these terms.
Now the fun stuff...
With a 25.5" scale length, chambered mahogany body, wenge top and an overwound GCI Slugjammer humbucker, the God City Instruments Craftsman Series 1 is an absolute rock and roll machine.
- Mahogany Body (Satin Tobacco Brown Polyurethane Finish)
- Wenge Top (Satin Natural Polyurethane Finish)
- Set Neck Construction
- Maple Neck (Satin Tobacco Brown Polyurethane Finish)
- C Shape Neck (.825” thickness at the 1st fret, .915” at the 12th fret)
- Wenge Fingerboard (12” to 16” compound radius)
- Mother Of Pearl Block Inlays
- Cream Binding on Body/Neck/Headstock
- Black Side Dots
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 25.5” scale
- Graphtech Nut (1 11/16” width)
- Graphtech PM-8593 bridge
- Elliptical Strap Buttons
- GCI Slugjammer Humbucker (13k output, 44 AWG)
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Flat Top Metal Knurled Knobs)
- 18:1 Ratio Vintage Tuners
- Comes with Hardshell Form Fitted GCI Case
- Built by hand in Korea by a small team of dedicated luthiers