Craftsman Bass - Metallic Green
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Solid body 2 pickup Bass Guitar
With a 34" scale length, solid mahogany body, and a pair of overwound GCI Big Slug pickups, the God City Instruments Craftsman Bass brings the thunder.
- Mahogany Body (Metallic Green Gloss Polyurethane Finish top, Satin Tobacco back)
- Set Neck Construction
- Maple Neck (Satin Tobacco Polyurethane Finish)
- C Shape Neck (.865” thickness at the 1st fret, .965” at the 12th fret)
- Wenge Fingerboard (12” to 16” compound radius)
- Acrylic Pearloid Block Inlays
- Cream Binding on Body/Neck/Headstock
- Black Side Dots
- 18 Medium Jumbo Frets (play bass, not treble)
- 34” Scale
- Graphtech Nut (1 11/16” width)
- Hipshot 5G400 bridge
- Elliptical Strap Buttons
- GCI Big Slug single coil pickups (10k bridge output, 6k neck output, Alnico V, 42 AWG, reverse wound neck)
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Black Speed Knobs)
- Comes with Hardshell Form Fitted GCI Case
- Built by hand in Korea by a small team of dedicated luthiers
- Ships from USA
Any and all import duties for orders outside the USA are the responsibility of the buyer. We will not mark products as gifts or ship at a lesser declared value.