Modernist - Rustic Black
Neck-thru-body 2 pickup Guitar
If you like to shred, this is the GCI for you. We've slightly thinned the standard GCI neck, provided access to the 24th fret, equipped it with the beloved Slug Jammer pickups and a Floyd - dive bombs await!
- Alder Body with Satin Rustic Black Wings
- Neck-thru Construction
- Maple/Wenge 5 piece Neck (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- C Shape Neck (.815” thickness at the 1st fret, .915” at the 12th fret)
- Wenge Fingerboard (12” to 16” compound radius)
- Acrylic Pearloid Triangle Inlays
- Cream Binding on Fretboard
- Black Side Dots
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 25.5” Scale
- Graphtech Nut (1 11/16” width)
- Floyd Rose tremolo bridge
- Elliptical Strap Buttons
- GCI Slug Jammer Humbuckers (13k bridge output, 8.2k neck output, ceramic, 44 AWG)
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- B/W/B 3-ply pickguard
- Comes with Hardshell Form Fitted GCI Case
- Ships with D'addario NYXL 11-52 strings tuned in D-standard
- Built by hand in Korea by a small team of dedicated luthiers
- Ships from USA
Any and all import duties for orders outside the USA are the responsibility of the buyer. We will not mark products as gifts or ship at a lesser declared value.