Craftsman Series 2 Tobacco Burst PRE-ORDER 50% DEPOSIT ships Feb 2021
Solid body 2 pickup Electric Guitar
50% non-refundable DEPOSIT for pre-order. Pre-order ends October 8, 2020 or when sold out. Guitars are expected to ship February 2021. Before shipping, you will be invoiced for the outstanding balance ($800) plus insured shipping. Shipping cost is $150 to USA, Canada, Japan, China mainland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, and the Netherlands. Shipping cost is $230 to all other countries. Invoice for the balance plus shipping must be paid within 14 days of receipt to avoid forfeiture of deposit. By purchasing this pre-order, you agree to these terms.
Now the fun stuff...
With a 25.5" scale length, solid mahogany body, and a pair of overwound GCI Slugjammer humbuckers, the God City Instruments Craftsman Series 2 is a versatile tone machine.
- Mahogany Body (Satin Tobacco Burst Polyurethane Finish)
- Set Neck Construction
- Maple Neck (Satin Tobacco Burst Polyurethane Finish)
- C Shape Neck (.825” thickness at the 1st fret, .915” at the 12th fret)
- Wenge Fingerboard (12” to 16” compound radius)
- Mother Of Pearl Block Inlays
- Cream Binding on Body/Neck/Headstock
- Black Side Dots
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 25.5” scale
- Graphtech Nut (1 11/16” width)
- TonePros Tune-o-matic bridge
- Elliptical Strap Buttons
- GCI Slugjammer Humbuckers (13k output, 44 AWG bridge, 8.2k, 44 AWG neck)
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone ( Black Speed Knobs)
- Planet Waves Auto-Trim Tuners
- Comes with Hardshell Form Fitted GCI Case
- Built by hand in Korea by a small team of dedicated luthiers
Image shown is a digital mock up.